Parking at NS train stations
At more than 50 train stations in the Netherlands, you can park inexpensively at a Q-Park P+R lot: 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. Handy if you take the train to work or a day out. Do you have an OV-chipcard or NS-Business Card? Then you park with a discount (check the conditions). We want to make the door-to-door journey by car and train even easier and faster. That is why you can enter and exit by number plate at almost all locations.
- When you enter, your license plate number is scanned and the barrier opens automatically. Handy, so you can quickly proceed to the train.
- You get a discount on your parking rate if you travel by train with your OV-chipkaart, NS Businesscard or e-ticket. Please note: conditions apply. These can be read below.
- You can also take out a Season Ticket. With a P+R season ticket you are guaranteed a parking space at a P+R facility of your choice at an attractive monthly rate.
How does it work?
You do not receive a parking ticket on a P+R facility and you cannot pay in cash. You simply enter with your license plate number and pay with your debit or credit card.
- When you enter, your license plate number is scanned. The barrier opens automatically* and you can park your car.
- When exiting, first present your OV-chipkaart, your NS-Business Card or an e-ticket for a travel discount. Check below if you meet all conditions.
- Then offer a debit or credit card. The parking amount due will be debited.
- The barrier opens and you can drive out.
* Does the barrier not open? Then offer a debit or credit card when you enter. When exiting, offer the same card to pay.
Conditions for receiving the discount
- You make the train journey with your OV-chipkaart, your NS-Business Card or an e-ticket. Do you check in and out with your bank card? Then you will not receive a discount.
- You make a domestic train journey. Discount is not given on a foreign train journey. The destination where you check in and out must both be a Dutch station.
- You check in at a different train station than you check out.
- You leave the P+R faciloty on the same day as your return train journey.
- You reach the maximum daily fare. You do not receive a discount if the amount is less than the daily rate.